In a continued effort to protect the health of our patients, staff and communities in which we practice and to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented the following safeguards. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Prior to your visit:
- We will ask you some screening questions related to your health when scheduling your appointment.
On the day of your visit:
- Please call the phone number provided to let us know you have arrived.
- Proceed to the designated entrance where a team member will meet you. You are encouraged to bring your own mask, or we will provide one for you. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will answer health related questions before being taken to a treatment room.
**Please note all of our team members are being screened prior to and immediately after every shift.**
- Only the patient will be allowed into the office at this time. Parents will be asked to wait in the car.
After your visit:
- A team member will contact you 48 hours after your appointment to ask health related screening questions.
- A Personal Protective Equipment fee will be charged for your visit due to additional COVID-19 related costs.
Thank you for your patience!